Yes, you. Our community is constantly on the lookout for talented new writers to add to its ranks. If you are someone who lives and breathes the outdoors; or if you have an intrinsic passion for writing about home improvement, business, money, vehicle, lifestyle, technology, family/parenting, travel, and entertainment, then we would love to hear from you. Please contact us.
What It Is That We Are Searching For?
You have the option of submitting a rough document, a partial manuscript, a brief pitch (consisting of one or two paragraphs that summarize your argument and explain why it is relevant to our audience), or an outline. The more comprehensive your response is, the more insightful the comments that we can provide. Keep in mind that we only publish information that has not been published anywhere else, and we do not accept any previously published works (including on your blog).
It’s terrific that you’re here to represent a lawn care or landscaping firm if that’s the case. We would be delighted to arrange an interview with you in which you would get the chance to tell your story and discuss the challenges and rewards of running your lawn care or landscaping business.
However, we would ask that you refrain from sending any sales pitches or press releases to us. They will only be disregarded as irrelevant.
Please go through some of our more recent articles to gain some insight into how your post should be structured and formatted before you submit it. But you shouldn’t be frightened to question the established order of things. Please don’t hesitate to share it with us if you have an original concept for an article. We do take pleasure in exploring new experiences.
Make Sure Your Submission:
- Those who happen upon your hard work will find it factual, useful, and entertaining if it meets the following criteria:
- Can speak. It is OK to have human qualities, especially taking into consideration that both our audience and our community are loaded with people just like you and me.
- Aims to appeal to readers interested in topics such as business, money, automobiles, lifestyle, technology, family/parenting, travel, and entertainment.
- Can be followed easily. The article is better if it contains more detailed information (as this one does on mosquitoes).
- Is laid out using headings, subheadings, and paragraphs for the organization. If you submit a large chunk of content, we won’t even bother reading it. Please don’t do that.
What Gets Sent Out By Us?
We publish articles ranging anywhere from 600 to 2,500 words in length, depending on the intricacy of the subject. A typical article has around 1,000 words. Articles can have a casual tone and content, which is perfect for blogs and tutorials that are not as in-depth, or they can be strictly structured and edited. All of them ought to be thoughtful investigations of contemporary and forward-thinking issues in the business of lawn care and landscaping.